Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Guilt?
From: "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner1@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:19:15 -0500

> Seth,
>
> > It wasn't a cruise, Austin, just a normal trans-atlantic sailing, seven
days.

> I understood it was a normal trans-Atlantic crossing.  I'd still call it a
> cruise though, having been brought up around very large ships.

Not to quibble; I have always thought of a cruise as a multi-port visit

> > The room was large and comfortable, second floor overlooking the
> > street and
> > diagonally the Marche de Buci. My patronne, Mme. Josiane
> > Vavasseur, used to
> > call me monsieur seth (pronounced in the non-diphthong French -
> > sept) de la
> > chambre numero onze); the bed was large, the salle de bain had no
> > douche but
> > of course did have a bidet.
>
> I'm thinking may be the hotel now...  If it was in a nice neighborhood,
and
> convenient to things...that would just about seal it for me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Austin

Five minute walk to the Place St. Michel, two-star restaurant Chez Allard on
the way, 30 seconds to the Blvd St. Germain walking past Procope, the
restaurant that Thos. Jefferson frequented frequently.

You sealed it right.

Seth

P.S. Why aren't we out taking pitchers?