Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Guilt?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:05:03 -0500

Seth,

> It wasn't a cruise, Austin, just a normal trans-atlantic sailing, seven
> days.

I understood it was a normal trans-Atlantic crossing.  I'd still call it a
cruise though, having been brought up around very large ships.

> The room was large and comfortable, second floor overlooking the
> street and
> diagonally the Marche de Buci. My patronne, Mme. Josiane
> Vavasseur, used to
> call me monsieur seth (pronounced in the non-diphthong French -
> sept) de la
> chambre numero onze); the bed was large, the salle de bain had no
> douche but
> of course did have a bidet.

I'm thinking may be the hotel now...  If it was in a nice neighborhood, and
convenient to things...that would just about seal it for me.

Regards,

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner1@msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Guilt?)