Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Put's Essay on the MP
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:52:13 -0800 (PST)

Greg,

There is no comparison to a third party posting
confidential doctor/lawyer/cleric files on the web.
Erwin DOES post his technical articles on his website.
His reviews of Leica products are not the equivalent
of a lawyer/client, et al, relationship. The
aforementioned newsletter excerpt was credited to him,
and no one was depriving Erwin of income.

Cheers,

Patrick