Subject: RE: [Leica] Is a Good Used M6TTL Worth More Than...?
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:53:20 -0500

You're asking what happens to the difference between the billing and the
insurance reimbursement?  Nothing.  The insurances companies pay only
the prearranged reimbursement and the difference is disappears into the
ether.

Your two routine births cost YOU more?  You've been had, my friend.
Remember, what you see the doctor and the hospital billing the insurance
company is NOT what the doctor or the hospital received.  The reasons
behind this are somewhat arcane and I will explain them off-list if
anyone is interested.

Births are a lot more common than M7s?  So what?  Anybody out there have
more Leicas than children?  The question is, what is your Leica worth to
YOU in regard to other goods and services you have consumed, including
medical care.  The question is not why does a Leica cost so much.

Austin, you are twisting the issues here.  I am not surprised.

	Buzz