Subject: [Leica] tentative chrome rewind crank details
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 08:26:35 -0700

The part number for the new accessory rewind crank in chrome finish is
LS 14437 in chrome. List is about $180US with availability in May or
so. Apparently there are different sizes for the rewind knob on M
cameras. This adapter will only not fit on early M3 cameras. How early
is early I am not sure and I am still enquiring about M2 cameras.

Please take a few deep breaths before going ballistic on the price.
Apparently you will not be required to order one :-)...

John Collier