Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Viso Lenses on Leicaflex - compact OUBIO substitute
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 08:18:40 -0700

I dug around in my shelves and finally found it listed in Catalog #36
from October of 1961.

16,476

Adapter 21.5 mm long. Permitting use of short mounted 125mm, 135mm,
200mm and 400mm lenses on Visoflex II. Bayonet adapter must be used.

You might want to check the LHSA catalog as there are extensive lists
of adapters for sale in there.

John Collier