Subject: [Leica] Tall woman for Capa?
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:04:01 -0500

Hey Mark! UMA!! I'll be CPA then! -- I'm not that tall (5'6" or so on a good
day!) My wife's 5'10",  so I'm used to that .. I saw Julia Roberts at
Wellesley College recently filming a new movie - another good choice, but
tall. But I  know when a woman is worth the climb :-) If they can pull it
off with Hobbits, they can here as well....
    Ed