Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: leica CRANK heads now collectors
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:18:39 -0700

Jerry--

Hey pal, I believe you! And I know what you mean! Absolutely! I guess I was
thinking that the ones with lotsa lots might take them out in shifts, you
know, view only a dozen at a time! But maybe "moderation" isn't the key word
here!

I don't have that many cameras (well, I do, but they're not really mine to
keep!), but I do have a nice collection of Matchbox cars (with their
original boxes!), and they won't fit on the coffee table, either! Does that
count? ;-)

Kit