Subject: [Leica] RE: new M camera musings
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:48:22 +0100

>Sorry, Rich, but everything that you list says that the MP is targeted
>toward collectors, not professionals.  There is not one thing on the
list
>that would make me choose the MP over the M7.

But Tina for me that true sensible question is:

Which are the practical differences between M6, TTL or not, and the MP?
If there are none really important, why on earth Solms stopped the
production of M6? If it's a collector item, are they ready to buy
"every" limited edition thing, useful or not, Solms products? I'm a
satisfied user but never a product adorator.

Kind regards

Felix