Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens help
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:54:38 -0700

I can't see how adding another two glass/air surfaces will help. The
best coated filter in the world may reduce the amount of reflections it
causes but it is not going to change what happens when the light goes
through the lens. So, if it is a miracle filter, you will see no
change; if not, it will only make it worse.

John Collier