Subject: [Leica] Want to paint my M3
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:44:15 -0500

Hi All,

My much used M3's covering is chipping off. I once seen 'day in the life in
Hawaii', and noticed one pro had a camouflage painted M.

I wasn't thinking of going that fancy, at least just paint the chipped out
areas with black Rustolium(sp?). But it would be cool to paint it to a
'theme' like Hip/hop or Rock&Roll.
(I'd love to have Jimi Hendrix image painted on it!)

For those who know, how should I prepare my M for painting?
Thanks
<paul>

- ---