Subject: [Leica] Addicted to Leica
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:10:55 -0800

Kit McChesney | acmefoto wrote:

> Has anyone figured out where on that list of addictive substances Leica
> cameras are to be found? Probably right after blabbing about Scotch on email
> lists!
>
> K.

If someone made a white T-shirt with a red logo "Leica" but looking like
the Coca Cola typeface logo I'd buy it.

I've found Leica to be the single most addictive thing there is!!

But at least I can see where my money's gone for the past ten years. If
it were drugs or sex then I'd have an empty camera bag; maybe a few Nikons.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com
Email: mark@rabinergroup.com