Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: [MUGers] Re: New M?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:02:32 -0500

Hi Kit,

It would have to be FAR more than just a back...like storage, plus
batteries...  And if it is simply a back, it would have to be NOT a full
frame sensor, as I do not believe the film gate is able to support a full
frame digital sensor.  But, we'll see...

If that is the case that they are developing a back, then they must have
some electrical connections to hook up to the back, and provide the shutter
release, shutter speed and other pertinent information to the back?

Regards,

Austin