Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [MUGers] Re: New M?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:03:43 -0700

Leica does not make the lens on the Panasonic/Leica digital cameras.
Leica only puts their name on it. I believe they have "inspected" the
lens and "found" it to be up to their "high standards". Perhaps Leica
does provide the font for the writing on the front of the lens but that
would be speculation on my part.

John Collier