Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens help
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:21:24 -0700

I agree that the 12575 certainly helps with side light sources causing
veiling glare but it does not help with the flare caused by light tones
in the frame. I used a 12575 on mine and still had too much flare from
light tones in the frame. For example a white shirt would cause flare
and that was with the sun at my back! Again some people have no
complaints and even love this lens so it must vary considerably from
lens to lens.

John Collier