Subject: [Leica] Sorry BD - I just sent a response before I saw this
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:33:55 -0500

Yes - you are correct indeed. Most are transfers, as there are few secondary
and tertiary units in the Boston suburban area (Southern Maine being the
next closest I think, that's out of the state of MA) -- and a full book
would take a long time to complete. Time is a major factor there. It is
still very interesting, and very important - but to give the deserved
coverage would be a monumental task. It would be of much interest to me
though.
    With the push of "Emergency Vets" on television today, I have thought
about following my colleges in clinical vet medicine (I am a researcher) -
and going in that direction at Tufts out in Grafton MA - there, you can
cover the gamut from small animal work, all the way to large (horse, bovine
etc.), surgical work done in the field etc. -- most amazing!
    Ed