Subject: Re: RE: Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:10:24 -0600 (CST)

Johnnie Walker was one of the pioneers in blending malts.  There are a variety of Johnnie Walker blends from Red Label, Black Label, Gold Label and the premium Blue Label.  My favorites are Black and Blue.  Black is reasonably priced but Blue is outrageous.  Anyway, as far as blends go, Johnnie is my pick.  There is really very little competition for "high end" blends though.  Chivas REgal and Johnnie Walker are the only two that are really in the running in my opinion and I don't really like Chivas --  Of course, I'm a Islay Malt drinker myself - Johnnie Walker has a bit of a leaning towards that in their blends.  I think.

Frank