Subject: Re: [Leica] Robert Capa story on Public Television
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:09:13 -0800

"Beddoe, Neil" wrote:

> Capa's relatively easy, just pick a young heartthrob.  What I want to know
> is who's going to play HCB?
>
> Neil

Alan Arkin.

But Rod Stieger would be great but he just died last year.
He looks just like him. And is or was a genious actor, Like Arkin.

I guess they'll be having him be younger when he was shooting. More hair.

That guy from Killing Zoe and Betty Blue: Jean-Hugues Anglade
the Gary Oldman of French actors.

Or  Tchéky Karyo, that guy from "La femme Nikita", her mentor and
"Addicted to love" the guy who was all tied up.

Of course Edward Norton can do anything.

Brad Pitt will do Capa and Edward Norton will do HCB.

Capa's real name again was?

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com