Subject: Re: [Leica] I just got an Epson 2200
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:27:12 -0600

To get deeper blacks on the semigloss or lustre papers, set the gamma to 2.2
instead of the 2200 default of 1.8.

I advise turning off the high speed mode, the printer works slower, but
quality is much improved.

I am also using the 2200 for Duotones which are coming out quiet nice.

Still wondering if the 2200 RIP for $200 is worth the hassle.

Chris
New Orleans