Subject: Re: OT Re: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:13:23 -0800

Jim

Right, and when I had the second one put in, 'cause the first was
not quite right, I said "Lets get enough overlap there so there would
be no kink"  He acknowledged that it could be seen as a structural
engineering problem, and did just that.  Five years later, no problem.
I am glad that I was awake and alert through all that.

Jerry