Subject: RE: OT Re: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:24:03 -0500

Greg - Why be so amazingly disingenuous as to sign such a supercilious,
pointedly nasty personal attack "regards?" Stick to your guns, man! If
you're going to take eight paragraphs to write "fuck you," sign off with
something honest, such as "So there, you asshole!" ;-)

With utterly no regard,
B. D.