Subject: Re: [Leica] Question: Single Stroke vs. Double Stroke M3
From: "jan schuller" <janschuller@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:35:50 +0100

Mike,

I stroke twice and feel happy. I could imagine that a
problem arises when using a SS beside.
A Leitz technician told me that perhaps somewhen in the future the DS
mechanism could not be repaired any longer due to lack of parts. But
he was not very specific about this. I suspect he just wanted to talk me
into buying one the M7's that he was presenting this day .

Jan