Subject: [Leica] New Films at PMA --I am SHOCKED!!!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:13:42 -0500

I am 'Shocked and Dismayed" -- well, not really -- just surprised a little
:-) that nobody has mentioned all the NEW FILMS at PMA or just out. I've
tried several ( dozen or so each) of the new Kodak G films -- they will rock
your world! Mind you, a bit .... (it ain't love. but that's alright.) About
an order of magnitude better than Provia 100 F (I'll switch from a hard
Provia user about 50%) in terms of color saturation of the GX, and grain
/sharpness - clean whites and singing flesh tomes on the G .. they will be
hard to beat . UNLESS ..UNLESS.. Fuji Velvia 100 can do it!! Haven't seen
that in my dealer's fridge yet, but it WILL have to be love to get a total
switch to a new film .... The Kodak offering is that good . Try it!
    Ed

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] New Films at PMA --I am SHOCKED!!!)