Subject: Re: OT- Mini Cooper RE: [Leica] Leica does it again
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:26:36 -0700

Bosch was trying some innovative miniaturization in the early eighties
with unfortunate results. A good deal too many contact problems. These
were successfully sorted out and Bosch now is very reliable. I have
always preferred Bosch to Lucas myself but then I cut my mechanical
teeth on Volkswagens before moving onto British and French cars.

John Collier