Subject: Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:30:02 -0500

I have to assure you Brian, that the pleasure is all ours!  You have
created a terriffic resource here.  This list is something that
multiplies the knowledge of all those who participate.  With the
archives that knowledge is always available.

The archive is useful many times more often than are mentioned here. I
constantly look things up, just to jog my memory or to answer some
question.  I am sure others do also.

Thank you!

Mike D

Message from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M)