Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 8 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 06:10:40 +0100 (MET)

> Hi Daniel,
> It's a very good portrait, I hope that was reflected in the value of the
> coin. If you hadn't described him as a 'bum' I would not have known, which
> probably speaks volumes about my wardrobe.
> --Graham

Thanks, Graham. "Bums" in the north are not your ordinary bums :)
Actually, he was a nice guy. He wanted some change for coffee. Sure, I
thought, so I stuck around and chatted with him for a while. The caption
is little tongue in cheek between him and I. He wanted the picture, I
wasn't really begging for it. So he'll be able to go in and look at it.

I was right about my full-moon landscape. Not worthy of comparison with
yours :)

Daniel