Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 8 dlridings
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:00:29 -0000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Ridings" <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 22 February 2003 18:44
Subject: [Leica] PAW 8 dlridings

I know, we're not supposed to take pictures of bums, so I struck a deal. A
coin for a snap.

http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw2003/8.html

Snow is getting really old.

http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw2003/8alt1.html

I'm off for a while now. Turning 50 next week and my wife thinks we should
drive down to Germany and poke around, probably Lübeck first. We don't
really plan, we just go in a general direction and plan to say out x
amount of time.

We well!
Daniel

Hi Daniel,
It's a very good portrait, I hope that was reflected in the value of the
coin. If you hadn't described him as a 'bum' I would not have known, which
probably speaks volumes about my wardrobe.
- --Graham