Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:42:11 -0800

For Sale:

Leica R6 body with Winder-R & grip

Includes: box, presentation case, instructions (English), original strap
and an extra focusing screen (all matte with grid divisions).

R6 body is almost as new.  The Winder is in very good cosmetic condition,
though not as pristine as the camera.  Both in perfect working order.

Must sell as I have 3 Leica's and only two eyes...

Price: US$899 including shipping within Canada or USA. Elsewhere: shipping
at cost.  7 day money back if not as described.

Photo at www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr (click on Leica for Sale).

Please email me off-list for further info, detailed jpegs, etc.,
at:  dnr@horizon.bc.ca

Thanks for reading.

David Young       | A man who gives in when wrong - is wise.
Victoria, CANADA. | A man who gives in when right - is married.

Website at:  http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/

- ---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.