Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Rangefinder in F Mount by Nikon - Rumor Mongering
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:10:46 -0700

Does anyone know if any of the companies have actually made any money
on their digital offerings? I was under the impression that it is by
and large a losing proposition right now. Product cycles are miniscule
and R&D costs very high. This is fine for a company like Canon (what we
sell cameras too?) but I have heard that Nikon is hurting and more than
one other company has dropped out of the digital race.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Digital Rangefinder in F Mount by Nikon - Rumor Mongering All over)
Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering long)