Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Tops
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:31:21 -0700

Handbook of the Leica System 9/95, pg 4-8

Camera body:

.... 0.8 mm zinc diecast camera top and 0.8 mm brass baseplate....

SNIP

For the Leica M6 titanium version: camera top of 0.8 mm brass...

I have other sources too but this was the closest to hand. As others
have pointed out the last of the regular production M6 TTL cameras also
had brass tops.

John Collier