Subject: Re: [Leica] All the problems with My Site OT Flash
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:28:47 -0800

Sam Krneta wrote:

> Totally off topic but if you want t see the coolest stuff on the net take a
> look at http://www.kmgi.com Really neat stuff.
>
> Sam ub.html
>
> --
Wow talk about interactive! I went diving for the telephone under my
desk! A phone ringer goes off as part of the soundtrack on this thing.
Nothing gets your attention and the point across like a digital bell! I
don't like it when I'm watching a movie at home and phones go off. My
surround sound has a great time with that. Especially when they don't
answer it. That should be the first thing they tell you in script
writing class. Phones are answered at first ring! This announcer guy is
still talking I tell ya they probably know that nobody reads but they
should humor us anyway. That was a three minute speech! Time to change
reels Mr. Science!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
Photography