Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:41:41 -0800 (PST)

I have a feeling that this may wind up closing the
circle in a few weeks. The threat to renege is real
and conmes as a result of increased US deployments to
the theatre, in part for war games. I don't think the
US gvt realized just how badly that axis of evil
remark went down in PRK and it wouldn't surprise me to
see the announcement of a mutual defense pact between
Iraq and North Korea perhaps hours before the start of
GW2 - stopping the thing all together. This would put
the US in a real pickle. There is no way of safely
taking out an on line reactor except by physically
capturing it. If the pumps get knocked out or anything
like that you get a Chernobyl type disaster in All of
Korea(s) and the border with China. They can continue
to expand their capability and can even save Iraq! The
North Koreans can attack but are not pre-emtable!
Javier