Subject: [Leica] Updating LUG Photo Index
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:15:14 -0600

Hi Folks

My life has been pretty crazy for the last few years and I have not
been able to keep up with my Leica web site very well.  I had to
unsubscribe from the LUG for a few stretches here and there.  Anyway,
I want to at least get caught up on the Index of LUGer home pages.
If you would like to be added please email me with your URL at:
mbell@mail.utexas.edu.  Please put LUG Index in the subject line.

If you sent me a request in the last half year or so, I probably did
not add your site.  If your site did not get added, please resend
your request.   I am going to try to dig through my old mail and look
for old requests as well.

I did try to keep up with the Stolen Leica listing and I think I have
all of those requests covered.

Maybe some day I will be able to give the site a good overhaul.

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

- --
Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu