Subject: RE: [Leica] Lets try again My Photography Website
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:37:22 -0700

Steve--

Hey! I didn't say that Nathan was mean-spirited! If you've been following
the discussions, you'll realize I was referring to someone else! I think I
did all I could to make it clear that Nathan was not the "target" of that
sentiment! Far from it!

Sorry that was misunderstood! Certainly did not intend for that to appear
directed at Nathan.

Kit