Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:39:31 +0100 (MET)

I've noticed that the new coinage "weapons of mass destruction" that we
have been hearing until we puke has queitly changed to "removing Sadam
from power". Funny, I don't remember the UN resolution being about that.

It's curious to see how topics glide from one thing to another. In in all
of this we have N. Korea over there just begging for attention "Hey guys!
We've got nuclear power and we're going to make bombs and we're going to
drop them on your head" ... but no matter how much they threaten and point
to their "weapons of mass destruction" ... well, if you don't have oil,
you're not particularly interesting for a Texan. :)

Take care, Daniel