Subject: RE: [Leica] SF Anti War Protest Leica photos
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:56:44 +0100 (MET)

The "Environmentalists against walking for war" ... kind of threw me off
at first :)

I think basically that the protests were not very good for visuals. None
of that blood and stone throwing, just a few million people nicely asking
to cut it out. I guess it's the summation of it all that was most
impressive.

The fist and peace sign, while interesting, ... does it really reflect the
mood?

Let's just hope we DON'T have the war (CNN would, of course, miss the
chance of good visuals and would have to revamp their news schedule :) )

I'd prefer not to see the good visuals of maimed, bloody people or
civilians huddled up in tents and things like that. Good shots, I suppose,
but I prefer these colorful ones that you've put up.

Daniel