Subject: RE: [Leica] Was anti-war stuff, is now, gasp, "Some of my friends are Republicans"
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:16:40 -0500

Sorry to shock you, Jim, but the truth is that while I find the
Editorial Page and OpEd offerings of the Wall Street Journal utterly
repulsive, I think that a good deal of its news coverage ranks with the
best in the country. In fact, Ed and OpEd pages aside, the Journal is
one of the best three or four papers in America...

B. D.