Subject: RE: [Leica] Was anti-war stuff, is now, gasp, "Some of my friends are Republicans"
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:21:00 -0500

> I too consider Austin a friend and ask, why would he read the liberal
> press anymore than I, (or maybe you) would read the conservative press?
>
> The WSJ for example, is enough to make me vomit... so I imagine Austin
> might feel the same about something like the Boston Globe/NY Times. :)

Ah, BINGO.  That's all I get to read...the Boston Globe that is (my
Father-In-Law brings it down every now and then)...except for the Harvard
Post, and it's really liberal as well...but it concentrates on the local
cows, and the plight of the missing plastic Santa, who appears in a variety
of places all over town.  Most of the media has a liberal slant, so it's not
like I have to go out of my way to get a "dose" of it.

Austin