Subject: Re: [Leica] Covering Anti-War protest in Philly
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:56:17 -0800

I just covered the demo in Los Angeles, CA. I took my M6 and R8. Out of
the two I wound up using the R8 more, by 4 rolls to  one with the M6.
Usually I use a Rollei, But I succumbed to the siren's call of my Leicas.
It couldn't of been a better day. Overcast until the end of the march,
with the sun breaking through only occasionally during the speeches.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Covering Anti-War protest in Philly)