Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest
From: Marc James Small <>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:10:31 -0500

At 01:28 AM 2/15/03 -0800, Javier Perez wrote:
>EZ for you to say Marc since you're a combat veteran

Whoa!  Hold your horses!  I am NOT a combat veteran by any stretch, though
my father and many ancestors were such.  I merely pulled twenty years in
the active Army, Guard, and Reserve.  The only time I've ever had a firearm
waved at me was by an angry client.

I'm what the military calls a 'REMF'.

Marc  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <> ([Leica] Re: FS: Special Anti-War Protest)