Subject: Re: [Leica] Experience with using Nikon Coolscan 4000 with iMAC
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:59:13 -0600

I use the Nikon SuperCoolscan 4000 ED with my PowerMac G4 running OS
X 10.2.x. It runs great, using the Vuescan software. I guess there's
a Nikon OSX plugin / software but Vuescan works so great I never
bothered. I use the Firewire port.

Vuescan's great in batch scanning. I get to the point where I can
feed in slides all day and never have to type anything in the
computer, Vuescan automatically numbers everything for me.

Karen