Subject: RE: [Leica] OT
From: "Samuel M. Kennard" <sam@kennardind.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:14:42 -0600

Perhaps the whole puzzler is more a grade school antic than anything else.
The way I heard the setup for the question was this:

There are three words in the English language that end with "gry." One is
hungry and the other is angry. What is the third word? Everyone uses this
word every day, everyone knows what it means, and knows what it stands for.
If you have listened very closely I have already told you the third word.

If you read the second sentence you see that the "third" word is "hungry".

<<
Angry and hungry are two words that end in '-gry'. There are three words in
the English language. What is the third word?

(unless you count aggry as an Englisdh word)