Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo List that talks about Photography
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:58:01 +0100

Neil,

On the LEG there seems to be more talk about the photography and less OT
than here. But in general, I think that this list is the best and it is
what we the members collectively make it. So if you think that there are
not enough discussions of photography, then start a thread, post an
image and so on. I think that is the best way to change the direction of
list if you are not happy with its current state.

Nathan

Beddoe, Neil wrote:
> Despite the title, this is not a troll,   I've grown very fond of the
> meanderings of the LUG and I wouldn't want to see it changed.  However, I'd
> also like to read a forum that concentrates more on pictures themselves and
> a bit less on equipment.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a good
> list with lively criticism?
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil

- --