Subject: RE: [Leica] States' Rights and Racism HOME SCHOOLING - OFF-TOPIC STORY
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:36:12 -0500

The lady I knew wasn't you, Tina...:-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Tina
Manley
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 2:27 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: RE: [Leica] States' Rights and Racism HOME SCHOOLING -
OFF-TOPIC STORY

At 11:01 AM 2/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:
 >I spent a day in this woman's basement, where she "educated" about a
>half-dozen kids using McGuffey Readers and materials prepared by groups
>I don't even want to think about. And then I wrote a long feature story
>about the day, a story that ran on page one of the Wash Post.

Here is the curriculum I used with my children from kindergarten through

the 8th grade.

http://home.calvertschool.org/

It is an excellent program with lots of reading, writing, and hands-on
learning experiences.

I even incorporated photography and taught them to use the darkroom
(back
on topic!)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP