Subject: [Leica] Re: MF rangefinders (was M6 with studio flash try out)
From: "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:04:20 -0600

What do you (and others) think about MF rangefinders such as  the Mamiya
6 or 7.  I've bought and sold old Bronica's for the same reason you
describe, and finally admitted that having a meter in the body is the
only way to get many shots.  I also considered  Fuji (no meter) and
Bronica RF645 (no used ones).  I thought the Mamiya 6 would work like a
Leica M7 and would actually get used, then I'll thin out the old
dust-collectors (but just a bit).
Phil