Subject: [Leica] M6 with studio flash try out
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:43:34 +0000

Spurred on by an image I saw a while back created by Mark Rabiner with his
M6 using studio flash, I tried using my M6 with some Multiblitz flashes at
the weekend.  Here is a resultant image:

http://homepage.mac.com/sclamb/PhotoAlbum8.html

I have never really considered using the M6 before but, with the results
that I achieved, especially using the 90mm APO ASPH (which this image was
taken with), I may start using it a lot more.  It is certainly easier to
handle that an SLR or the Hasselblad, and the image quality of the 12"X8"
print that I made isn't far short of the quality I get from the Hasselblad
either.

Thanks Mark for planting the seed.

Simon

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 with studio flash try out)