Subject: RE: [Leica] Favorite Photographers
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:25:00 +0100

Hmmm, my names been mentioned a couple of times and can I just say,
without a hint of false modesty, that I don't think I'm worthy of being
put into the company of the others mentioned.

Then again, perhaps I should print off the emails, go to HCBs place on
rue de Rivoli and let him know that people have been saying he's as good
as I am ;-) Perhaps not.

My favourites would be (today, the list could be different tomorrow)

McCullin
Salgado
Nachtwey
Boubat