Subject: RE: [Leica] Moderately OT: Scanner or Digital Camera?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:28:51 -0500

Mark - My guess is he doesn't know scanning from shinola; all he knows
is digital because it I "now." That and the fact that he gets instant
feedback because with digital you can show him what you get as you get
it. And he's probably any instant feedback/reinforcement kind of guy.

If the Olympus will let you do what you want to do photographically -
and it probably will - just go with it and don't worry about it. Keep in
mind that whatever you shoot is destined to be a 72 dpi jpeg - not the
Kodak mural at Grand Central Station. ;-)

Good luck -

B. D.