Subject: RE: [Leica] Moderately OT: Scanner or Digital Camera?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:07:31 -0500

Hi Don,

I understand.  It's aperture priority (because the camera has an aperture
priority mode) AND that mode, obviously, works fine with the lense in an
uncoupled stop down mode...of course!  If it can meter it, it can pick a
shutter speed.

Sorry for not picking up on that so obvious detail.

Regards,

Austin