Subject: Re: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 11:23:46 -0700

If you are in another country with your Leica USA gear, they will
perform warrantee repairs under the terms of the international
warrantee. You do not even need your passport card as they will check
by email with the Leica USA as to the status of the gear (date and
place of sale). Please refer to my earlier email I posted from Roger
Horn.

John Collier